zeagle flathead IV DIN Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadoe23

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For sale a Zeagle flathead Vl Din regulator in mint condition. Reg was a gift for stage bottle but no longer required. As u can see from photo, reg is perfect condition. $400 or best offer PM me for fastest response. I will include dive rite spg at no cost.

---------- Post Merged on November 11th, 2012 at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was on November 10th, 2012 at 05:50 PM ----------

Sorry meant $300 and cannot edit original Post!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 205
Price now $250

---------- Post Merged at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Also willing to trade for Scubapro or Atomic YOKE first stage

Of cause it is not my business:) but being in Canada why would you want to trade a flathead for atomic or SP ? A fair trade woud probably be an MK17 but you are not gaining anything. FHVI are one of the best first stages they are very dependable and you can easily find kits for fairly cheap. They have awesome internal design (conical valve with replacable seats and clean paths) that provides high flow rates. As an owner of both FHVI and SP I would say it's worth it. I ran them both on a stage and backgas. They are slightly heavier but not to the point of worrying about it.
ZX stage although is not that pretty as say G250V but internally is simple and easy to service. It is also great for stages as it has a soft purge which does not lock up in silty conditions.
I would never trade it in for any of the Atomic seconds.

Id be interested, but I would need to either sell some of the things I have posted right now, or I would be willing to trade if you see anything I have posted that you are interested in. Shoot me a PM if I have anything you want!
Thanks

Of cause it is not my business:) but being in Canada why would you want to trade a flathead for atomic or SP ? A fair trade woud probably be an MK17 but you are not gaining anything. FHVI are one of the best first stages they are very dependable and you can easily find kits for fairly cheap. They have awesome internal design (conical valve with replacable seats and clean paths) that provides high flow rates. As an owner of both FHVI and SP I would say it's worth it. I ran them both on a stage and backgas. They are slightly heavier but not to the point of worrying about it.
ZX stage although is not that pretty as say G250V but internally is simple and easy to service. It is also great for stages as it has a soft purge which does not lock up in silty conditions.
I would never trade it in for any of the Atomic seconds.

I agree but I already have 2 Din Scubapro MK17s with S600's and 2 Atomic M1 Dins. Need a Yoke set up for travelling

---------- Post added November 22nd, 2012 at 10:48 PM ----------

Zeagle Flathead is Sold

---------- Post added November 22nd, 2012 at 10:48 PM ----------

Zeagle is Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom