Zeagle Lumbar Pad ....does it make a (major) difference?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yaronad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I dive with my new Zeagle Ranger >>> and the tank is realy noticable on my spine
:depressed:.... out & in the water - especially on the bottom part
(My former BCD was the "Mares hybrid" with a very effective "bouncing strap" that eliminates the tank pressure completely).

I was thinking about adding the "Zeagle Lumbar Pad" support to which I hope would improve comfort especially on the bottom part

Has anyone added the "Zeagle Lumbar Pad" to his Zeagel BCD?
Are you happy with it? :)
Is it more comfortable? / does it make a (major) difference?

and Is it easy to install?
:)

Many THX! M8s

Last edited:
I have a lumbar pad on my Zena and absolutely recommend and LOVE it! Before they made one for the Zena (thank you Scott!!), I retrofitted the Ranger pad. Super easy to install, and IMO makes a big difference in comfort.

I agree. My Ranger LTD came with one but my buddy added one to his standard Ranger. It just velcro's in place.

Do you wrap the carry handle around the tank valve also? Makes a difference in the way the tank bounces around.

I have a lumbar pad on my Zena and absolutely recommend and LOVE it! Before they made one for the Zena (thank you Scott!!), I retrofitted the Ranger pad. Super easy to install, and IMO makes a big difference in comfort.

THX !

I agree. My Ranger LTD came with one but my buddy added one to his standard Ranger. It just velcro's in place.
Do you wrap the carry handle around the tank valve also? Makes a difference in the way the tank bounces around.

THX. I'll try to wrap the carry handle around the tank valve

Now I can also confirm with certainty: Zeagle Lumbar Pad.... does make a major difference in comfort!

The only thing I don't understand is why buy it separately?
They should include it in the Standard Ranger. It only cost $37 separately....and worth every penny! even if the "Ranger" could cost a little more expensive....

THX!
:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom