For Sale Zeagle Ranger BCD- Size Large—NEW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ddunlop

Contributor
Reaction score
Brand new Zeagle Ranger BCD with Atomic power inflator.

BCD retails for over $1000 without the Atomic second stage. High quality BCD in new condition. 44lbs of lift.

Power inflator comes with original atomic hose that screws into your 1st stage.

Size- Large

$950 pickup in Gainesville, FL or I can ship for an additional $25 anywhere in USA.

Attachments

• IMG_3203.jpeg
    IMG_3203.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_3204.jpeg
    IMG_3204.jpeg
    112.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3215.jpeg
    IMG_3215.jpeg
    183.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3212.jpeg
    IMG_3212.jpeg
    190.7 KB · Views: 71
I think these BCD sell for like 830 bucks brand new
Not with a $400 atomic SS1

Happy to separate things if someone wants to make me an offer on just the BCD though. It is brand new

Brand new Zeagle Ranger BCD with Atomic power inflator.

BCD retails for over $1000 without the Atomic second stage. High quality BCD in new condition. 44lbs of lift.

Power inflator comes with original atomic hose that screws into your 1st stage.

Size- Large

$950 pickup in Gainesville, FL or I can ship for an additional $25 anywhere in USA.
I dive this BC and think it is the best on the market.... As a solo diver, I particularly love the dual tank straps.
But in reading the OP's original thread I think there maybe needs to be a clarification as to the difference between "Brand New" and "In New Condition". Just say'n

Oh I was responding to the sentence in the original post that the BCD alone was over 1
I dive this BC and think it is the best on the market.... As a solo diver, I particularly love the dual tank straps.
But in reading the OP's original thread I think there maybe needs to be a clarification as to the difference between "Brand New" and "In New Condition". Just say'n

It’s never been in the water, describe it how you will.

It’s never been in the water, describe it how you will.
I definitely meant no offence and apologize if that's at all how it was taken. I have a buddy that's considering a Ranger in a size Large and so just wanted to ask if this is a new BC or one that's just in "new" condition. The fact that it's never been used and never wet is important. Thanks for the clarification..

I actually think that a 10 year old Ranger that's never been used may even be a better BC than a brand spanking new one. Sometimes a manufacturer will back off on quality or even source their product to another "country" altogether once they have established their "reputation".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom