Zeagle Ranger/Brigade/Stiletto Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Correct...and I don't. If I did, our profit margins would be a LOT higher!! :D

However, it doesn't stop the consumer from calling the factory direct, even though they could call YOU or their LDS instead!!!!

Seriously though, I don't mind the calls. Believe it or not, some people actually DO NOT believe everything they read online!!!! Can you imagine that?? People lie on the internet????

Say it ain't so!!!!!

:wink:

ScottZeagle:
Correct...and I don't. If I did, our profit margins would be a LOT higher!! :D

However, it doesn't stop the consumer from calling the factory direct, even though they could call YOU or their LDS instead!!!!

Seriously though, I don't mind the calls. Believe it or not, some people actually DO NOT believe everything they read online!!!! Can you imagine that?? People lie on the internet????

Say it ain't so!!!!!

:wink:

OK Scott, It aint so..feel better? :D

If we didn't post stuff like this then who would call you and ask you some crazy question that makes you laugh? Kinda like you using Larry's web cam to play with the guys when you call. Pay back is hell isn't it? :D

Oh man, I forgot about that web cam ordeal!!!! :D

I don't mind ScubaBoard folks calling me, I was just kidding...

Of course, when they take me to cool places for lunch, like Uncle Pug did, it is a huge bonus!!!! :wink:

Scott

Back
Top Bottom