The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know this is a old thread, but I thought i'd post mine too. not done yet.

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

Just thought I would add my new tatto on this thread too. Picture is not too clear because it was taken with a cell phone.

Attachments

• 0520091956[1].jpg
    0520091956[1].jpg
    398 KB · Views: 3,506
I've got one tattoo on my calf, a gecko I got on our honeymoon in Hawaii. Big Island Tattoo. They were great, picked us up at the airport and took us back as well. We honeymooned on Maui, Hawaii and Kauai and then came back to the Big Island to get our work done. My wife has since gotten about 4 more. I'm still on just the one but now that diving is such a part of things for me (wasn't a thought back on the honeymoon!) I'd like to get something diving related. Lots of good ideas in here!

Has anyone ever seen a spotted eagle ray tattoo? I love those things, so graceful. One of those mixed in with a dive flag or something else to add a bit of color would be cool. Then I have to think of where to put it! Suggestions welcome.

I don't remember where I found these but they're great! :thumbs_up:

Just had my third done today.
Now its time to look for number four

tattoo3.jpg

Very nice.

Big, black and bold. :thumbs_up:

Putting mine up that I got last month:

My first:
IMG_0997.jpg

My second (love this wreck):
IMG_0996.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/