What was your deepest and...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbdqsony

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I would like to start a new thread so everyone can post their deepest dive here and share your experience while doing that dive... anything interest found or any type of fishes etc that you never seen before in that depth dive?
:sblogo:

If I remember correctly, you are not yet certified. I think it would be healthier to concentrate on learning to dive and gaining experience before even thinking about deep dives. How deep someone had dived is not usually a helpful topic.

You remember it correctly- nothing wrong to be involve forum hearing others experience. (like reading a book)

Sorry if you felt offensive in some way.

If I remember correctly, you are not yet certified. I think it would be healthier to concentrate on learning to dive and gaining experience before even thinking about deep dives. How deep someone had dived is not usually a helpful topic.

How deep ? How deep? How deep ?

Depth is not the only interesting part of diving ! As a matter of fact, it is the least interresting part of recreational diving ( to me at least ) !!!

Depth = less light
Depth = shorter dive
Depth = more stops

I'd rather do a 45 minute dive at 25 meters than a 15 minute dive at 35 meters !!!!

Unless there is something special down there...then that's another story !!!

And since you are not even certified yet, we won't go into double tank,deco dives and that kind of stuff !!!

Enjoy diving shallow / medium dives and gain some experience.

Just my 0.02$

Mariana Trench.

Bottom mix was on IAN (Impoverished Air Nitrox) 0.11 so as not to exceed a working PO2 of 1.2ATM, but my pony contained good-ol' time-tested air.

Mariana Trench.

Bottom mix was on IAN (Impoverished Air Nitrox) 0.11 so as not to exceed a working PO2 of 1.2ATM, and DAMN was the drysuit squeeze unbearable.

You should have used your suit for bouyancy control instead of your BCD.

Mariana Trench.

Bottom mix was on IAN (Impoverished Air Nitrox) 0.11 so as not to exceed a working PO2 of 1.2ATM, but my pony contained good-ol' time-tested air.

Looks like the narcosis still hasn't worn off. :wink:

You should have used your suit for bouyancy control instead of your BCD.

:D

You caught me before the edit.

I was using my DS, but I only had my 6CF argon bottle, which emptied pretty early during the descent :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom