Diving in Angola???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Red Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has any one dived in Angola,,,

currently I am working here in Angola and as I have heard it is a great place to scuba dive but I didnt find any dive center here,,,

If any one has any idea about it, please tell me!!! I am going crazy not diving!!!:shakehead:

Hello Red Dragon. Did you ever have any luck finding any sort of diving in Angola? I'm based in Luanda here on work too. I'm just starting to snoop around myself. I did hear that there might be a shop based in Benguela, but I am not certain of that.
Michael.

Dragon, just bringing up my gear and 4 tanks to start to explore the place, since nobody can tell me more. Anybody interested to join?

Hi Red Dragon,my name is Andre,I am a dive master in Sodwana bay in South Africa,A colleague of mine is a Instructor and we are planning a wreck dive here in Luanda,contact me on avlok@ams-luanda.com or 928572257

Sorry mate!!!
I no longer work in Angola!!! :(

So I can not join you guys,,,

Hi !

Fast forward 2011 :)
I'm based in Portugal and am looking into the possibility of organizing some form (any form !) of diving "expedition" to Angola.
I'm in Luanda on business this week (30-May to 03-Jun) and would be great to make use of the opportunity to make some contacts ...

Anybody know whom to talk to in Luanda (Angola in general) ?

Thanks in advance,
Ricardo

Found a dive shop in Luanda :)
Fernando Fernandes, the owner & manager, already has the house at the Clube Naval and (recreational) dive gear in Luanda to start operating.
It looked like a very serious operation.
His website Domain Default page will be up soon with contact info and such ...

Enjoy,
Ricardo

Hello everyone, i moved here a while ago and still didn't dive in Angola, the problem is the only dive center i found is so expensive, 200$ a dive. do you guys know another center other than octopus?

Hello everyone, i moved here a while ago and still didn't dive in Angola, the problem is the only dive center i found is so expensive, 200$ a dive. do you guys know another center other than octopus?

Did you find a place?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom