Pro QD i3 inflator mouthpiece

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kparker

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello!

I have a few dives now and, a few ago, I noticed the little mouthpiece on my BC inflator tube wasn't on properly. I got it back on and continued to dive. Then a couple of dives ago, I noticed it came off altogether in my gear bag. I played around with the inflator and it does still work without it, but it isn't as comfortable. I reattached it. After my last dive, it's gone. Two questions: 1. How do I get another one? 2. How can I prevent this from happening again?

Kevin

I appreciate the input. I assume the trouble of taking it in would be more than the cost of the part, if there even is a cost. What I am really expecting here is for AL, being the great company they are, to send me a replacement free of charge with input on how to avoid losing the thing a second time.

Hi kparker,
We're sorry for your inconvenience. The quickest way to get you taken care of is to take it to your local AQ dealer. If you are still in Honolulu, you have plenty to choose from. If they don't have one available, they will get it from Aqua Lung Pacific, also located in Honolulu.

Back
Top Bottom