Women's BC sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

silvernotch

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have been excited for the new Details/Twilight line to come out but am dissapointed to see that the sizing stops at a M/L. Is there anything in the future to have a L/XL size added? It kind of stinks to have a line catered to women but not cater to all shapes and sizes of women, especially when the men's BC's go as large as 2XL.

I should note that I have tried the M/L Soul but even with the straps extended the pockets and everything just don't seem to sit right.

I am 5'6" & 195 lbs,.... I had to go to the LG Balance BC to fit both myself & my drysuit & undergarments. Doesn't do too bad. Have you tried the Balance? It really isn't that different from the Libra. I frequently teach in that BC. With a wetsuit,.. it is a little large, but fits just right with the drysuit & undies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom