Anyone have a new or used X-Tek Trav-Tek wing FS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill

The Lorax for the Kelp Forest
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I'm very fond of the old ScubaPro X-Tek BC. I own two of them and several wings as well. My standard wing is the Trav-Tek. It is starting to wear after about five years of diving it.

Was wondering if anyone out there had a used (or new) Trav-Tek wing or outer cover for sale, or knows of a source that still has some in stock. My local source sold its last one 6 months ago. My bladder is still good (the one on the BC), but the cover is fading fast.

TIA.

Dr. Bil

Dr Bill...I recently came upon an old Trav-tek with only 17# of lift (unlike the more familiar 29#)--it had only two plastic retainers for securing to the harness, neither of which aligned with the Velcro fastenters on my S-tek...Do you know anything about this Trav-tek? Does the X-tek have only two Velcro fasteners for securing wings? Thanks.

I just received an old Trav-Tek with just 17# of lift. I was rather surprised since I'm sure my other one is 29#. I just checked it and the rating has long since rubbed off of the old wing. The old one does have the strap with the velcro closure while the "new" one doesn't.

You didn't by any chance get yours from an E-Bay auction, did you? PM's emptied out.

Hmmm...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom