Temps in the depths of winter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Halthron

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I know winter here isn't like a winter in Ottawa or Ulaanbaatar but I'm wondering how much the temps change. What temp should I plan for at 100 feet in say, January? I was figuring it wouldn't get below 70 degrees (21 C?) at that depth (Anilao or PG for arguments sake) but figured I should check.

That's encouraging :)

Ulaanbaatar is the capital of Mongolia, the coldest capital city in the world.

Halthron,
It doesn't dip below 70 I think somewhere between 75 to 80 during Feb and Mar.

OT: Has your bad-*** mustang arrived? :)

It got here a couple of weeks ago. If you're on Roxas and see a red blur, that's me :D If you see a red Stang elsewhere creeping along with a driver who looks like he wishes to be a blur, that's me as well. :wink:

Halthron:
It got here a couple of weeks ago. If you're on Roxas and see a red blur, that's me :D If you see a red Stang elsewhere creeping along with a driver who looks like he wishes to be a blur, that's me as well. :wink:

and remember what the cab driver said.. "an important person is in that car" :14:

The lowest temp I have ever recorded is 73 F. That was in Anilao around late January or early February this year. But since the summer it has always been above 80, usually 82-84.

Halthron:
Yeah, I know winter here isn't like a winter in Ottawa or Ulaanbaatar but I'm wondering how much the temps change. What temp should I plan for at 100 feet in say, January? I was figuring it wouldn't get below 70 degrees (21 C?) at that depth (Anilao or PG for arguments sake) but figured I should check.

ulaanbatars summer is 18 centigrade

100 feet i'd say 27 centigrade.

you're red blur ? therefore you're what Custer calls an Indian- red skins . you come from either Washington (Red skins) or Boston (red sox) , Red cross? or perhaps you come from Indiana .....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom