Couple pictures from Cave Country

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Attended the Halloween Megadive this weekend held at Ginnie Springs in Florida this weekend and also dove Troy and Royal Springs in that area. Here are a few of the better pictures.

GinEntry.jpg

I don't really know if I like the above picture, but the lighting is nice :) Taken in Ginnie Springs.

DevTurt2.jpg

Taken in the Devils Spring run in between Little Devil and Devils Eye springs.

TroyDivers.jpg

Looking up from the bottom of Troy Springs as a class swims by closer to the surface

TurtleofTroy2.jpg

Another shot from Troy Springs, this one taken in the spring run. Wish there wasn't so much backscatter...

SanteFeatRoyal.jpg

Shot down the Suwannee River just down from where the Royal Springs run converges with the river.

Thank you Sir

Very nice,,,,hope to get there sometime myself.

Thanks for all the compliments

jim ernst:
your pictures are great my friend, were was this cave country place? again nice pictures!!!!!!!!

Florida :)

These particular pictures were taken in High Springs, Branford, and O'Brien - all towns in North Florida.

Aw Matt - you're going to get all blushy blushy and you won't be good for nothing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom