Help needed, gotta decide fast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Aloha!

Can anyone be my tiebreaker? I have a chance at an amazing deal on some gear in about two hours. Zeagle Ranger or Scubapro Nighthawk BCD?

I use Halcyon myself but this is for someone else. I am supposed to "use my judgement" and those are the two he likes. He is 185 lbs, 6'1 or so (thank-you God, I can use my vast shoe collection again).

This is not a major life decision, just want someone to vote! I do not have time to read all the threads. I am a Halcyon user but he likes the other ones and I could use a man with a few pockets.

Ranger due to excellent warranty and customer service.

I'd go with the Knighthawk simply because I don't like the Ranger.

I say go with the nighthawk.Love mine. However it doesnt have any usable pockets.

serapis:
I say go with the nighthawk.Love mine. However it doesnt have any usable pockets.
Neither does the Ranger :wink:

Ever try getting into a pocket mounted that high on your torso when wearing a drysuit with thick gloves? Yeesh, what a nightmare.

Both are good BC's, my vote go with the Ranger

Can't go wrong with either. I would pick the Knighthawk.

Love the Zeagles! ... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom