Just bought my first BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yld1

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings,
Not only am I new to this forum I am new to diving too. After much reading here and elsewhere and trying out a couple of different styles I just bought a BCD. I decided to go with a back inflate, specifically a Zeagle Stiletto. I'm very excited about the purchase and can't wait till it gets here. It'll be nice not to have to borrow one of my instructors to go dive in. Any comments by current Stilleto owners with pros and cons about the BC would be welcome. Thanks.

Welcome and Congratz on your purchase. I just bought my first BCD yesterday and I went with the Zeagle Brigade. I hope you like your Stiletto.

Gordo

Working at a Zeagle dealer,,,I can say you will 'like' the product.....I dive a Zeagle Tech myself.

Welcome to Scuba Board! I looked at the Stiletto myself but ultimately chose another for various reasons. My buddy dives one and he loves it.

Be sure and use the "Search" function up at the top of this page and type in "stiletto" within this forum. You should get lots of feedback.

Also, don't forget to fill out your profile...people love to see who new people are and where they dive.

Sea ya!

Great choice. You're going to love it. I have one too. I think you already know the major "pros" and I'm hard pressed to name any "cons."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom