Philippines shots!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ishie

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm still uploading these to my gallery, but I got some shots I'm pleased with.

My cord to my manual controller kinked, thus I was shooting with no strobe the majority of the time. I'm really pleased with the internal flash on my Oly, though this meant a lot of the WA stuff wasn't happening due to the backscatter. The owner of my LDS is hooking me up with a sync cord to hardwire my camera since he said I shouldn't have been using a manual controller with my setup anyway since I have the capability to hardwire it, and on the day I could borrow a sync cord, I was pleased with the results.

Hopefully soon I'll have some awesome photos. The same guy is going over a lot with me involving strobe to subject distance and calculating f stops, but in the meantime, I'm actually pleased with a lot of these:

Any feedback or suggestions always appreciated. It was a spectacular trip!

Very nice Ishie, I was wondering when you would be posting. I take it your trip was fantastic, can't wait to see more.

Thanks! I'm sorting tons of pictures, so getting them uploaded as quickly as I can. I have about 60 moray shots and 80 turtle shots!!!! Not to mention about 30 of backs of sea snake heads, but only two where he turned around to smile for me. One is horribly blurry because he stuck his little nose so close to the lens it wouldn't focus (gaaahh!!!) but I'm pleased with the one I've got on the site.

The trip was so amazing. It's weird, but after only a week, I'm REALLY having a hard time adjusting to being back in the States (and not sucking down gourmet food and diving 3-4 times a day).

Lovely photos Ishie, some definite keepers there.
The frogfish and the moray eels are my favorite..

Especially this shot, WOW!!
Let me say it again WOW! :D :D. Great stuff.

GreenMoray3.jpg

I'm glad I found the thread - very nice pics indeed.

Ishie:
I stuck this thread in the Oly forum rather than the general forum...

Done :D

Wow..you really got lots of great pictures and you even got a hicky! not everybody gets one of those :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom