Scubapro Aladin console quick disconnect issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

plongeursousmarin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has had problems with their SPG flooding on a Scubapro/Uwatec Aladin (Tec in my case) equipped with a quick disconnect high pressure hose. Got the unit on ebay, came it its box, apparently unused. Contacted the seller who said the unit was bought at a liquidation sale.
First dive with the unit and the SPG flooded. Got the SPG replaced and I haven't been underwater with it yet but I'm paranoid. I was not crazy about the quick disconnect idea but now I'm really considering going back to a regular HP hose. Anyway any shared experiece would be appreciated. FWIW I've noticed that there are no O-rings inside either quick disconnects, either coming from the 1st stage or from the unit. I wonder if I'm missing something but I guess after the shop working on it now it should be OK.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom