Source for a 48 inch yellow LP hose?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boris

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
Could somebody suggest a source for buying a low pressure regulator hose about 46 - 48" long in yellow?

So far I only found:
Leisurepo - has 48" houses, but black only
TechDivingLimited - has 44" hoses, in black only

and that's it?

The LDS says thay can order it but the price is about tripple comparing to what I would expect and no estimate on when it will be available.

(I am using a pony bottle mounted upside down on the main tank. It currently has 40" hose that turned out to be just a bit too short for this configuration. Something like 46" would be perfect.)

i was going to suggest tdl but hell they have never returned any of my emails. try aqua tech in san diego. i believe they're at http://www.divecenter.com/ and ask for wayne. i was in the same boat a couple of years back and took it in the shorts for a custom hose also. an option would be to get yellow webbing or a yellow plastic curly wrap. lots cheaper...if i had to do it again, i'd go that route.

Boris:
Hi,
Could somebody suggest a source for buying a low pressure regulator hose about 46 - 48" long in yellow?

So far I only found:

and that's it?

The LDS says thay can order it but the price is about tripple comparing to what I would expect and no estimate on when it will be available.

(I am using a pony bottle mounted upside down on the main tank. It currently has 40" hose that turned out to be just a bit too short for this configuration. Something like 46" would be perfect.)

Why must it be yellow? I've found yellow hoses to be very floaty. If for some reason you need this hose to be a different color, you could always wrap it with colored tape. Mounted upside down? Why?

I'd go with the TDL hose. After all, they are the original "hose guys ;-)"

TDL will make a custom size hose for you. Select the yellow 40" hose and in the "order comments" box tell them that you want a 48" hose. Every time I've custom ordered something, they've handled it great.

I can get it custom made in yellow for you for $35 plus shipping. There is about a 10 day lead time for custom hoses right now, plus delivery time. If you want to go up or down in length consider an inch around one dollar.

Let me know if you want it and I will get it ordered for you.

Brent

Boris:
Hi,

So far I only found:

and that's it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom