would anyone...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SSIdiver02

Reaction score
Would anyone here ever dive the U-Who? For anyone that doesnt know (ha ha yeah right), its the mystery U boat that chris and chrissy rouse died trying to solve. Albeit the mystery is solved, i would be interested to see the wreck.

I would love to. It is going to take several more years of training and experience but I hope to get there someday. I also want to do the Doria.

Chad

when you dive the Doria I'll be surface support.

I would love to dive it also...I love a wreck with a history that spans both her demise as a vessel and also a fascinating, although tragic, diving history. I also put the Doria in that category...

dive the U-Who and the Doria. But I too need more experience & training to do so. I've read the Last Dive, Deep Descent, everything I can find on these topics. Hopefully I can learn from the mistakes of others, tragic as all of the accidents are.

But after a few more years of experience and training.

Anyone want to plan a trip for say ... Auguest 20th

:)

I'm still a wreck newbie, but I'm fascinated by wrecks. My copy of The Last Dive just arrived a few minutes ago (Thanks Amazon), and if I'm not too freaked out after I'm finished, I might be up for diving the U-Who, but probably on Ontario's schedule. :wink:

GearHead once bubbled...
I'm still a wreck newbie, but I'm fascinated by wrecks. My copy of The Last Dive just arrived a few minutes ago (Thanks Amazon), and if I'm not too freaked out after I'm finished, I might be up for diving the U-Who, but probably on Ontario's schedule. :wink:

If you only learn one thing from the book, let it be that you can call a dive anytime, for any reason.

Back
Top Bottom