Going to the Zoo at night

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chepar

Contributor
Reaction score
justleesa:
OK, if you're not going to be here this WE, I'll plan the zoo for next WE - Works for you?

What are the details on this night time zoo thing - is it on a Saturday? It sounds interesting, but do you need a head count to make reservations or something?

For me it would depend mainly on whether my daughter has any major homework due and what her assignment grades have been like recently - as in bad grades = staying home and studying.

You have to make reservations...but I'll ask if we can add a person or two once we are there.

OK, it costs 12.-/pp for 13 and up and $8.- for 12 and below. We have to make reservations and pay in advance to make sure we have get in. Chepar, since I made reservations for us you can join our group last minute style. You can take pictures until it gets dark, then they ask "no more flash". We meet at 5:15 at the front gate. Anyone else?

Just waiting to see how she did on her math test - I'll probably know later today or tomorrow.

Hey Leesa!

I'm coming and I want to bring 3 others. Did you already pay for me? If not, I can call and pay in advance for all of my group.

-becky

I thought you would be more than one :D so I waited with paying. You can call if you like...I tried calling you but remembered your cell phone broke...:(

OK - I just made a reservation and paid for my 4 people. The reservation is under my name. They didn't show yours because you are unpaid, they said. But we can all go as one group.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom