New Zipper for Andy's drysuit??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stangguy327

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am considering buying an Andy's Drysuit, but I have read that Andy's drysuits is no longer in buisness. How can you get the zipper/seals changed? Is it common for other companies to change these without a problem, even with the DS3's that have the front shoulder to shoulder zip?

stangguy327:
I am considering buying an Andy's Drysuit, but I have read that Andy's drysuits is no longer in buisness. How can you get the zipper/seals changed? Is it common for other companies to change these without a problem, even with the DS3's that have the front shoulder to shoulder zip?

Even though they no longer produce NEW drysuits, last time I checked you can still get repairs made from the factory..

Oh, I was not aware of that, but even so....will you be able to get it done in a year, two, or three??

I was a little conscerned with buying a drysuit that could possible be impossible to have fixed

Thanks for your help.

Back
Top Bottom