Atmos 2 screwy download - Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mstevens

Toadfish. Splendid is implied but not guaranteed.
Reaction score
We've been diving in Cozumel all this week, and our Aeris computers (my son's Atmos 2 and our two Elites) have given us no trouble. I download them after diving using 2.1.2 in Windows XP.

Today, the Atmos 2 appeared to download fine, but the second-to-last dive is messed up. It gives the "Time Out" as equal to the "Time In", an Elapsed Time of zero, and a Prior S.I. of zero. Selecting the Dive Details tab gives the error message "There is no dive profile details to display for this dive." Everything on the computer (such as dive duration) appears to be fine. Deleting and re-downloading the dive gives the same results.

I'd REALLY like to get the profile for this dive. Does anyone have some hints? I was thinking I might need to hack into the database but would prefer to avoid that if there's some other solution.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom