PinnaCle Wet suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bonoman

Registered
Reaction score
Hello dears friend:)
I am looking for a good 5mm wetsuit, PLEASE I need opinion from you about the Pinncle wetsuit???
It is great?
It is a good brand??
In general i need you opinion about Pinnacle
Thanks on advance

Regards:)
Bonoman

I bought a Pinnacle 7mm cruiser(model) last year. Great fit, good and comfortable, keeps me warm,(as it should) and the price is an added bonus. A high quality wetsuit, I'm trying to get my wife to try one. she likes her Mares.
I will probably but a Pinnacle in the future, (a different model,or a semi-dry), but this one has a lot of life in it.

If you want to know, I have an Ocean Pro, and a Henderson suit also. I have dove in Camero, and scuba pro. and I like my Pinnacle best of all!

Currently I have a 7mm cruiserr and also the 3mm seal from pinnacle and i have to say these are the best darn suits that I have ever worn. They fit me perfectly(6' 270lbs, muscular build with a bit of insulation around the mid section, currently working on that) that being said I don't know if they do fit everyone. Also the construction and materials used on these wesuits is top notch. I have worn Henderson scubapro and also akona, and pinnacle for me blows them out of the water, but i would have to say akona is my second favorite though.

I highly recommend their products to anyone(just a customer no money in this for me), well their wetsuits anyways, can't say much about there dry suits as I don't have one, but from what I have read they ara also decent.

Steve

I have a 3mm Pinnacle Seal which is my favorite of the three different wetsuits I own. I also own a Henderson and a Bare. I love the merino lining inside and the suit seems very well made.

They are a great suit for the money. I have three (Seal 3mm, Shadow, .5mm, 5mm hooded vest), and the only problem I have had with them is some frayed stitching. The Seal is used quite often when Dive mastering for classes and has held up very well. I won't say there aren't nicer suits, but I think they are a great value. I would say go for it. The Seal does seem noticeably warmer than my other 3mms.

I have two wetsuits and gloves/booties from Pinnacle, and all have been great... they are great fitting and warm suits. I have the 3mm non-Merino, and the 5/4mm suit.

If I remember right, the Seal has the Merino, which means it'll be warmer than the typical 3mm.

They also make a good, cheap hockey-style gear bag.

Hello my dear friend:
Thanks a lot for you comments, this were very useful for me, now, you know some online Store for to buy a 5mm Pinnacle wetsuit???
Regards
Bonoman

Bonoman: try scubatoys.com... they have good prices, and great customer service, in my experience

I've got a Pinnacle Artic (7mm/5mm) suit with a hooded shirt (5mm/7mm hood). Been diving it for some time now... down to lower 40's temp.

Lower 40s is of course not comfortable.. you're not going to be very warm... but it's doable.. have done some 50+ minutes dives in these temps with this suit.

From lower 50s this suit is quite comfortable... to warm :) .. high 50's I'll drop the shirt and go with a separate hood... otherwise it's too warm.

Quality of the suit is very good... double stitched with stress patches on every intersection. The merino lining is good... don't know if it helps with warmth (think so since I'm diving in low temps where most dive dry) but it sure does when drying the suit (it's dry in less than 12 hours) and with smells (no smells whatsoever).

Good product...!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom