Anyone used Northern Diver drysuits??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi,
just looking for some feedback on these. Im trying to decide between the 4mm 'Divemaster' and the 2.5mm 'CNX'. Also wondering if the 2.5mm crushed neoprene provides much insulation or is it not much better than a membrane suit in the event of a flood?
Any help, hints or advice much appreciated.

Bought my Divemaster March 2005, when I got certed. Very happy with it, seems quite durable. I like the fit much better than a trilam.

The only negative was I had a problem with seam separation on the neoprene wrist seals. One of those weakening problems, not a sudden failure. ND made good immediately, offered either new neoprene or heavy duty latex -- I switched to the latex, which have stood up well.

I have a northern diver drysuit and i love it. It is the vortex, not the same one that you are looking at, but myself and several other people I know who dive ND have all had great results from our drysuits.

I've been diving the Cortex front entry for two years and I love it. It's a bit heavy, but the thing is bullet-proof.

Thanks to NetDoc, I have a Northern Diver Cortex dry suit. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet... the water here is warm now and I want to test it in the dive park rather than on board our dive boat. I'm impressed with its manufacture and have heard nothing but good things about them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom