Why bother with training?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

just go to the local business supply store and buy the cert and use your own home 'puter to print and ta da..... a cert, but remember in reality the dive shops don't look at your paper cert ( I have never got one), they look at the plastic card...(When they look or ask) :bonk:

LOL... I think they are selling the wall certificate. But...I'll bet I could get big money for certifications if I didn't make people earn them. It seems the faster you can do them the more you make.

No problem. Now that we no longer have mastadons to assist with natural selection...the human race will self select using stupidity. Anyone with the arrogance to trade training for a purchased cert...will die quickly and with any luck they won't leave offspring carrying their non viable genes.

Did you notice that the cost of shipping and handling was $4.00.... It must come already framed and via FedEx.

If anyone ever finds out who bought it...I would love to take out an insurance policy on them...at my expense...I am the beneficiary.,...and....do they have a cute girlfriend or wife????

There's always an up side if you look for it!!

At the very least, they should do us the courtesy of dying in some hilarious way...

We can always use more laughs.

Be alert! The world needs more lerts!

It’s obvious based on the starting price, only three dollars, that this practice is not sanctioned by PADI.

That's kinda funny...I've never seen one of those certificates before. The only thing I have ever received is a card for any of my certifications.

Sounds like another shining example of an Eye Dee Ten Tee Problem (or I D 10 T for short)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom