Ft Lauderdale area instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divergirl4U

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Good morning,
My friend Lucy would like to become a diver and she is asking me about instructors in our area, since I am new to this area could you help a girl out? :wink:
Do you know a good instructor for my friend?
Thank you
Kim P

If you don't mind driving up to Vero Beach, I know several instructors who will take excellent care of her. They have their own pool and the dives will probably be in West Palm. PM me and I'll be happy to send their info.

Good morning,
My friend Lucy would like to become a diver and she is asking me about instructors in our area, since I am new to this area could you help a girl out? :wink:
Do you know a good instructor for my friend?
Thank you
Kim P

Scubakevdm would be my choice. He is in Boynton, but he is great.

I've been sending people to Matt Stout at UnderSeas Sports in Fort Lauderdale for years and years, and every single one of them has made a point to get back to me and thank me. There is a reason why they are one of the oldest dive shops in Florida. 954-564-8661.

Scubakevdm would be my choice. He is in Boynton, but he is great.

Agreed, I have a friend trained by Scubakevdm who is a newb and already more solid in the water than many who have been diving for years.

Wetdawg is right here in Ft. Lauderdale also a board member. I took rescue with him and also dive with him at times. I couldn't recommend him more highly!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom