Cocoa area dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saltysupply

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Im in cocoa beach alot at our condo and being that im finally a diver are there any local dive boats or anything a open water diver can do out there?

I usually head to Jupiter. I would be interested in partaking any dive excusions you might encounter or come up with. I am usually between St. Augustine and Titusville.

Im in cocoa beach alot at our condo and being that im finally a diver are there any local dive boats or anything a open water diver can do out there?

There's no dive charters in Port Canaveral. There's beach diving a few days a year at Lemon Park near Sebastian. And there's Sea Dog Divers charter op up in Daytona (New Smyrna).

ok so nothing really that close by bleh...looks like im spring diving till june 28th when im in the keys for a week:)

If you are able to access a military base, Patrick AFB does a deal to Jupiter Dive Center Twice a month. They provide transportation, Air/Nitrox, any gear you may need. All included in reasonable price. One trip is a two tank dive on Saturday. The other is a Three tank dive (Advanced OW minimal Cert. Required) on a Friday. Call 494-2042 to reserve a seat. Going this Saturday for a Two tank dive. Another option, If you know someone that is military and dives, they can bring a guest!

Do you have your own boat? If so, there are places to dive out there. May not be the bast vis or th ebest scenery but it works for getting wet. Only problem I have had out there is LOTS of sharks!! I mean LOTS! Never been bit but....harassed...is the word I'll use.

If you are able to access a military base, Patrick AFB does a deal to Jupiter Dive Center Twice a month. They provide transportation, Air/Nitrox, any gear you may need. All included in reasonable price. One trip is a two tank dive on Saturday. The other is a Three tank dive (Advanced OW minimal Cert. Required) on a Friday. Call 494-2042 to reserve a seat. Going this Saturday for a Two tank dive. Another option, If you know someone that is military and dives, they can bring a guest!

I'll ditto that... you can't beat what Tony has to offer. They also offer great classes at a reasonable rate.

Do you have your own boat? If so, there are places to dive out there. May not be the bast vis or th ebest scenery but it works for getting wet. Only problem I have had out there is LOTS of sharks!! I mean LOTS! Never been bit but....harassed...is the word I'll use.

thats kinda scary lol, especially in low vis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom