Place to stay in....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

watchoutheyspit

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am looking for a nice place(nice not meaning plush or $$$$) to stay in West Palm Beach in later July while diving & a dive ops to dive with...

I'll check those out. Thanks for the info.

You said you want to dive in West Palm. I'd recommend the Best Western Seaspray which is very reasonable and also right on the beach so those non-divers if you have them, can enjoy the beach. Good restaurant uptop and and you can walk to Johnny Longblades which is also beachfront.

I don't know what type of diving you like to do (wrecks, photo, hunting, macro, etc) so I'll let others chime in with dive Ops after you post what you want to see.

P.S. By the dates "later July" you mean specifically July 30 & 31st, you may already find dive boats booked full for the morning dives.

If you are staying in West Palm any where South of Northlake bring a gun... Places around there can be pretty sketchy.

AshTray speaks sooth.
Plenty of "secure" places if you want to pay the bucks. Palm Beach shores is real nice, but even there you get the trash coming in off season when the etablishments lower the rates.

This place (see link below) is about 10 or 15 minutes from North Lake blvd. Actually in Juno Beach, a couple blocks from Jupiter and the Juno Beach pier, the Turtle museum and a 100 yds or less from the best beaches. Nice restaurants and drinking establishments with local flavor within walking distance. Juno Beach Fish House (summer specials), Thirsty Turtle (full bar and music), County Line Pizza (great Italian), Juno Beach Cafe (best breakfast), Capt Charlie's Reef Grill (best damned seafood around, 2nd only to the Food Shack in Jupiter), French Connection (Local hangout by the beach with a decent breakfast).

Two surf shops with board rentals, liquor store, bike shop and a Peter Glenn within walking distance too.

Holiday Inn Express JUNO BEACH Hotels | NORTH PALM BEACH-OCEANVIEW | Welcome

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom