Aqua Cat trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phil

Reaction score
# of dives
Heading to Bahamas the first part of April for a week on the Aqua Cat. This will be our first Liveaboard. Curious about what to expect in the way of water temp during the first part of April. I get cold easy and I'm not sure if a 3mm will be enough???

Anyone been there during this time of the year and what was your expirence with temp?
Phil

remind me in a week and I'll let you know what they report

Hallmac

Phil once bubbled...
Heading to Bahamas the first part of April for a week on the Aqua Cat. This will be our first Liveaboard. Curious about what to expect in the way of water temp during the first part of April. I get cold easy and I'm not sure if a 3mm will be enough???

Anyone been there during this time of the year and what was your expirence with temp?
Phil

I just got back from a Blackbeards cruise to the Bahamas...I dove the entire trip in a 3mm or just shorts... The water was mid 70's for all dives.. I only encounteed once cooler spot on one of our night dives.. we had a thermocline 4 feet of the bottom :) Temp was only 70...LOL I think a 3mm should be fine.. I packed a 5 mm and never even used it..

Hey, those Aqucat cruises look really cool. Please make sure and post a dive report when you get back.

I had an absolute blast when I went. The boat is nice and the people were friendly, I hope that you have as much fun as I did!!
- A J

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom