4/27/08 American Dream Ft. Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Muggsy

SB Shows and Events
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
We have 8 SB members who are diving with American Dream on Sunday. If anyone wants to join us the cost is $48 and you would pay me. The cost of this does not include tanks, tanks can be rented from American Dream. You would need to contact them, their website is ScubaFortLauderdale.com - Home of the American Dream II
This is a discounted rate for our group. We are going in the afternoon diving 1pm show 1:30pm go. 2 tank, 2 reefs. Hope you can join us. PM me if you are interested, I can accept credit cards. Hope to see you Sunday!!!!! And of course we are going out afterwards!

Im going out on the AM trip. Wish I could do both!

I wish you could join us too. If you happen to be able to go, you can PM me. It is a great deal!!!
Im going out on the AM trip. Wish I could do both!

send me a plane ticket i will forgo my bike trip!!!!

Let me know when you're going to do it next time! I already have plans to do a Blue Heron Bridge Dive at slack tide, then my dive club is having a Shrimp Boil in the afternoon, so I can't make it this time. I AM interested in next time, though.

Onespeed... you're still alive? :confused:

I will definately post again when we are getting a boat together. Hope to dive with you soon!

Let me know when you're going to do it next time! I already have plans to do a Blue Heron Bridge Dive at slack tide, then my dive club is having a Shrimp Boil in the afternoon, so I can't make it this time. I AM interested in next time, though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom