Looking for a favor from Oahu Dog Lovers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidspot

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Totally scuba un-related, but ... for the next 8 weeks I'm on Oahu with my lovable beagle "Shelby" but 2 of those weeks (at the beginning and end of summer) I am at camps where no dogs are allowed (can you imagine that?)

So I figured I would ask if any of the dog lovers here on the board from Oahu would be interested in putting up with the antics of a rambuncious 6 yr. old beagle for a week?

Benefits:

Lots of laughter
Cute ears and nose
Loves children (especially the ones with food stuck to their faces)
Thrilled about doing the dishes ... at least the pre-rinse cycle :wink:

Cons:
If you have ever had a dog, you know all that you need to know for this category ... :)

Weeks in question:

June 15 - 20
July 20 - 27

Let me know if you're interested, able and eager :)

This is sort of like putting a personal ad out for a babysitter isn't it? - lol

Aloha, Tim

P.S. All I can offer in return is a big mahalo, all the dog food you can eat for the week and free air when you come visit me on Maui to dive ... :)

Thought I had someone lined up for the first week ... fell thru :(

And figured I'd post a current photo :wink:

shelby2.jpg

Aloha, Tim

I'd really love to help you out, but our 3 cats wouldn't take too kindly to your really cute little dog! Come on guys---can't anyone help Tim out?

Problem solved ... one bundle of joy delivered for 2 weeks to a family with a fenced yard, another small playful dog and 2 children ... She won't want to come home after this kind of treatment :wink:

Mahalo, Tim

Back
Top Bottom