Anyone for a Brownstone romp this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSarus

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Finally settled into my new apartment and ready to dive. Anyone want to do 2 easy dives at the Brownstone. Looking for a two dive trip.

I would do it, but my drysuit is still being made, and It's a tad cold on the bottom for wet.

It's ridiculously cold when dry.

I'll be down Sat (likely), but alas, no fun dives. Training for a course in two weeks...

Hope you can find someone to dive with!

Dave I would be glad to give you a tour of the quarry so you can see whats its like down there.

LOL

Scubasaurus, i would love to have a personal tour. I dove it once last winter in Feb for my adv. deco/nitrox class. Would be nice to dive it when no ice on edges. I have a sister in law that is in Southington. I just need to convince family unit we need to visit her. I can ditch them and join you for diving. Unfortunately, their kids are too young (toddlers) for using the park while I dive. You can solve my need a buddy problem as I would be coming down solo. Will let you know in advance!

Thanks Reefseal

Just give me some heads up. Looking for dives to 50 ft maybe. I wont be big on getting to the floor until I see how my drysuit is doing after a few dives.

hey Chris, I've gotta see how the weather shapes up this weekend, but if it's blowing like forecasted (again) I may opt for a weekend at the quarry. Actually, I think I may head over tomorrow for the eve dive too. Always a great time! Do you still have my #? Is your's the same?

oh yeah, congrats on the new apt. Still in the Middletown area?

The state cops and some Navy divers are going to be there till Friday doing some training. One of the head honcho staties brought in a schweet Zodiak and a big ol trailer o gear today. It'll be fun to see whaddup.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom