Oceanic VEO 100 NX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PATTYBURT

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
We are considering the purchase of a dive computer. Since the whole family dives, any purchase is times four. I’ve been rooting around, and the Oceanic VEO 100 NX looks affordable, and seems to have what we need now, and looks like it will grow with us. Our local dive shop is also an Oceanic distributor, so it makes things a bit easier.

Has anyone had a good or bad experience with this computer?

I had problems with the batteries when I first got mine. The first battery died after only a handful of dives. The second battery that I purchased while in the Bahama's died after around 13 dives.

I then purchased some batteries at Radio shack and after a dozen dives it still shows a fully charged battery.

Besides that I am very happy with it, my only advice would be to become familiar with changing the battery and have some spares on hand.

Back
Top Bottom