Any problems with hoseless???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i recently got a hoseless computer ( suunto D9), and i love it. however, i do have a good ole' "brass and glass" depth and pressure gauge as a backup. i check the backup with my computer from time to time to make sure they agree, but so far the hoseless has been dependable.

i'm sure others will say hoseless computers are bad. on my last trip i had someone give me unsolicited advice about my hoseless computer and how it wasn't reliable because of the batteries, etc. i had no problems, and he ... well ....

I have 2 Oceanic AI computers. A VT3 and an Atom 2.0. I have found them to be well designed and highly reliable.

I love mine!!! I have the Oceanic Datamask, my first hoseless and I love it!! I also upgraded to the inflator octo to save on yet another hose, and I have to tell you, its very streamlined and no hoses in the way of anything! I have only 3 hoses on my setup....Reg, Inflator, and Drysuit!! Right now, I just have 2 as Im diving wet :) and I love less hoses! No issues or problems at all either

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom