The Great Southern Luau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom Smedley

Tommy
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Ok gang - mark your calendars (Saturday July 26 at 6 pm) Mark your place (Vortex Dive Resort) Ensure that your body is there (minds optional) The great Adventure Sports 2 Southern Luau!

Imagine this - a pristine location - the most fantastic bunch of folks that the law allows - Johnny Mac - Twenty pounds of charcoal on the grill - Meat (special meat, mystery meat) browning and becoming succulent - did I mention a fantastic bunch of folks? - Jamaican jerk chicken wings marinated in rum (yes Denise rum) - adult beverages disguised in styrofoam cups (Eat your heart out Janis Joplin) - A welcome mat stretched far and wide.

We'll be there and doing some training and some leisure dives. Please join us for fun and adventure! Uncle Ricky still promises the Chicken Dance.

I hate to miss this one. Especially when Uncle Ricky does the chicken dance. But I have to be on the mill Pond all day for class.

Jamaican jerk chicken wings marinated in rum (yes Denise rum)

The food alone would make the trip worthwhile:D, but unfortunately :(, I have out-of-town company all weekend and a birthday party Saturday afternoon..

Back
Top Bottom