Between Sizes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm purchasing a new weight integrated BC. I haven't been able to try the actual model that I want to purchase as none of the LDS in the area have it in stock in my sizes (another topic for another thread). Since no one has one, I'm going to be buying off the internet.

Being the athletic person that I am :rolleyes:, I don't fit exactly into either one of the sizes noted below going strictly by the numbers.

Am I correct in assuming that fitting the height, waist and chest measurements are better than the weight recommendation? Both sizes specifiy that they have the same amount of lift.

HT WT WAIST CHEST
M 5'7-5'10 150-165 32-46 40-46

ML 5'10-6'0 160-190 33-47 42-48

Marc :jester:

Man thats a tough one.Maybe try posting what brand and make of bc it is so that members with the same bc can help out more based on their body sizes and bc sizes.

Have you ever considered a BP/wing.They are a one size fits all...almost :hiding:

lal7176 once bubbled...
Man thats a tough one.Maybe try posting what brand and make of bc it is so that members with the same bc can help out more based on their body sizes and bc sizes.

Have you ever considered a BP/wing.They are a one size fits all...almost :hiding:

I'm looking at the Seaquest Balance. And trying to avoid the question, I'm 15 pounds over the weight given for a medium, but fit into all the ranges.

I was wondering how long it would take for for the BP/W reply - about 20 minutes. :D Thanks for the suggestion.

Marc :jester:

I recommend you look at the Amer-Sea line. Take a good look at the Amer-Tec.

It is completely modular and you can get any size combo you need for a personal fit at no extra charge.

Here is a link:

Amer-Sea

Hallmac

... a Zeagle BC. They're modular, you can combine a different sized shoulder harness to the main (waist) bc (as well as optional bladders, etc).

Worked for me, my dealer fitted me as he's supposed to, a large shoulder strap to a medium bc. I'm tall and thin. Got it perfect sized, at no extra charge. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom