ABWA - Sept 6th and 7th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwhities

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey all! I'm back diving... again... I'd like to invite everyone to ABWA and get a bunch of dives in.

I'm sure we could get four to five dives in and possibly a night dive on Saturday. (We need ten to commit to get to night dive. (10.00 extra for the night dive.)) I plan to get two for sure and maybe a third dive in before I head back to Jackson on Sunday.

I know one buddy will be there with a class and a DM candidate and I might be able to talk another buddy into coming. If no one else comes, I've donated myself as a "body" for the rescue class. :)

I'll be leaving Jackson around 4AM to make it in time for ABWA to open. (9AM) If anyone needs a ride and lives on I-20, PM me and I can pick you up (up to two people) or you can follow me through.

So post in here if you can make it or PM me.

Michael

HMmmm, Maybe I can do this. We will see as time approaches. Have not been to ABWA since Feb.

HMmmm, Maybe I can do this. We will see as time approaches. Have not been to ABWA since Feb.

I hope you can make it Clay.

Michael

I'll try to make it.

I'm still go for ABWA this weekend. Look for a big one-armed guy in a blueish Mazda Tribute.

Michael

maybe,, maybe...

I would love to join you on Saturday Morning if you don't mind.
LREJR

I would love to join you on Saturday Morning if you don't mind.
LREJR

Not at all. Just come up to the big one-armed guy and introduce yourself.

Michael

Back
Top Bottom