ATTN. SADIES MOM!! (need help)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dbg40

Contributor
Reaction score
I was having a cup of coffee this morning while looking out my front window, and saw an old woman walking up the street towards my house. She looked kind of frail and "grandmotherly", and she was walking a chubby, friendly looking old dog with white whiskers, clearly a cherished old friend and companion to her. Here's the problem...When she got to my front yard, she let her dog take a big smelly dump on my grass, right next to my mailbox!!! Will you PLEASE come over and yell at her for me???

Ewwwwwww!! How'd you know it was smelly?

Got one of those here, too. The lady's dog takes a dump at the bottom of my driveway a couple times a week and she won't clean up after it. Once, she sheepishly told me that my drive is the only place her little darling will "do it's business"!

Arggghhhhh!

I was having a cup of coffee this morning while looking out my front window, and saw an old woman walking up the street towards my house. She looked kind of frail and "grandmotherly"

Reminds me of that Monty Python sketch about the rampaging gangs of renegade grannies.

I was going to say something, but I fear confrontation. What if she yells at ME??!! I have seen sadies mom take the offending owners of pooping dogs to the mat without blinking. Pure grace under fire, I think she may have been snacking on pringle potato chips while going to battle!! .....I was hoping she would help me out of this one. What if she's in Hawaii now?? the poop pile at my mailbox is going to be terrible!! How will I get my mail??

pick it all up in a paper bag.. set it on her porch and set it on fire. Oldest gag in the book. Might get her thinking about picking it all up next time. better yet leave it all there for her. That being said, next time you see ger and her dog approaching. step out, and make a point to be there, mention to her that you have to clean up her dogs waste, and if she would be so kind to see that she picks up after her dog, or let it go somehwere other than your driveway. Many thanks... Remember, you get more flies by sugar..

I think she may have been snacking on pringle potato chips while going to battle!!

She was, she just got up and the battle began, didn't even pause.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom