The 8th (?) DOR Trip Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
More detailed Trip Report to follow but here's a preliminary:
-------------------

Somebody mentioned that it had been quite a while since we have had a DOR... aside from being a while, it has also been a while since many of us had either 1) been in the water, 2) dived together, or 3) a combination of the previous two.

After the usual well-hijacked discussion thread and amidst the country's spate of crazy weather we made arrangements to do a day of diving out of Aquaventure. In attendance:

Caloy
Myra
Jon (w/ Dea getting a massage)
Jag
Iris
Van
Matthew
Aimees
Penn... well he didn't dive with us but joined us for breakfast and a few laughs

Iris dubbed this a Bring-a-friend DOR so we brought friends

Rene - Jon's friend
Bianca - Jag's student
Kai - Jag's student

And lastly we have a couple new SB/PPD members who graced the occasion

Evie (Evie G)
Bret (BARdiver)

did i miss anyone? We dived with Joy and Hernel of Divenet.

We dove Twin Rocks, Arthur's Rock and did a Layag-layag to kirby's Rock drift...

Yes, we unintentionally did a "rock" dive trip yesterday... the original plan was to do Bahura(k) but the current was too rabid...

pending a better trip report i'd just like to say that the jacks in twin rocks are magnificent... they're getting bigger and healthier and i hope that keeps up because they're so amazing and seem fairly accustomed to humans blowing bubbles and flashing lights at them...

Jag

ok some initial piccies (Myra took them)
DOR opener
2954407894_3103015aed_b.jpg

an after dinner pose (Jon, since his lasik procedure still looks angry):D
2953559009_febaf9308b_o.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom