Labuan Bajo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

-duracell-

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We're planning to go to Labuan Bajo for diving in June 2009. Can anyone recommend nice, reasonable price accommondation there? What is the best dive center: Dive Komodo, Bajo Dive Club or Reefseeker? Any others? Any experiences?

Any tips for how to get cheap flight from Manado to Denpasar? We tried to get Garuda air's ticket through their travelindo.com but received an expensive offer. Any idea how to get flight tickets from Denpasar to Labuan Bajo in advance?

There's a brief trip report on this forum about my trip in October, when I stayed in Labuan Bajo for six days. I dove with Reefseekers and thought that it was a good operation; Bajo Dive also gets good reviews. See reports and comments by Dutch Pickle on this board for more details. See also the Reefseekers website for more travel details.

Why not take a liveonboard? Labuan Bajo is the start where you can do LOB to Komodo Island, Rinca etc. If I'm not wrong they even provide LOB diving along the way up to Bali.

I dived with Grand Komodo LOB, although the vessel I took was basic, the services are great.

Sorry but I don't have more detailed info.

Hi

Just want to info, try to take Lion Air,more cheapest from Garuda Indonesia
i'm think only 2 local operator flight from manado to Denpasar, Garuda & Lion Air.

hope this can help

Cheers

We're planning to go to Labuan Bajo for diving in June 2009. Can anyone recommend nice, reasonable price accommondation there? What is the best dive center: Dive Komodo, Bajo Dive Club or Reefseeker? Any others? Any experiences?

Any tips for how to get cheap flight from Manado to Denpasar? We tried to get Garuda air's ticket through their travelindo.com but received an expensive offer. Any idea how to get flight tickets from Denpasar to Labuan Bajo in advance?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom