LOL, Why is Alex's Old Boat Stuck up on the Beach?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
the Elysium run aground in Hawaii Kai......what happened with that?

Was you know who out joy riding last night?

Last edited:
Saw it on the way home yesterday, didn't know who's boat it was. Guys with poles prying away at it, with the boat high and dry. Low tide, wondered why they just didn't wait for the water to rise?

What are you doing in Hawaii???

Island divers maintains the Elysium now. They were keeping it at the docks but the property manager didn't want it there so the moored it in the bay. The boat came off the mooring and drifted onto the beach. The plan was to dig it out as much as possible and then wait for high tide. I don't know if they were successful or not.

Got it loose, was tied up at the end of the dock by KBC yesterday. Pulled out around 1530 while I was at the gym, headed back towards IDH?

Decent looking little boat............

well just for the record I had nothing to do with it either. not that anyone is going to believe me, but just in case I will work on an alibi.at any rate someone should check scotties alibi, thats just too convienent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom