overtons wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JDMerk

Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody know who makes overton's wetsuits for them? I just got a wetsuit...essentially for free and I would like to know more about it. Its a 2 piece farmer john and says only "divemaster" on the front chest and "XL" inside it. I was told its a 6/6mm and that seems about right based on my very sophisticated two finger measuring device, but cant confirm because there are no markings.

I did find this...its similar, but its a 3mm, the one I have is definately thicker than 3mm.
Overton's - DiveMaster Two-Piece 3mm Suit - Wetsuits / Drysuits : Full Wetsuits, Spring Wetsuits, Drysuits, Barefooting Wetsuits

So nobody knows anything about overtons wetsuits?
Guess thats why their so cheap...nobody wants them.

Hmmm...had no idea that Overtons made wet suits for diving. When I first looked at this, I thought they were a company out of NE Indiana...but I see from their web site they are from NC.

I think they are more known for their top water stuff...boating, kayaking, water skiing and such. I'm actually surprised the link you found even mentions diving. Most of their stuff I've seen in the past actually disclaims that it is not for diving.

Not sure, but maybe that is why you aren't getting responses...no one uses their wet suits for diving.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom