Need shooters for Destin this Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UnREEFined

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking for a coupe of divers to go spearfishing this Sunday (tomorrow). I have a dive boat but not enough cold water divers. If you're interested, we just split the cost of gas (ususlly about $20), please call me at 850-537-9353. Thanks

Yea! Its 38.3 degrees water temp out here in Portland, Maine . Not even the fish are swimming.

cod.jpg

Did ice dives in Alexandria Bay on the St Lawrence last weekend and water temp was 32 degrees!!!!

Air temp were single digits on Sat and low teens on Sun. Talk about equipment freeze ups!!!!!!

Sorry for the hijack but this is COLD WATER!

Down here in the gulf, it's 58 degrees surface temp. That's cold for us used to 80 degrees six months out of the year.

Nice! Even in the middle of summer below the thermocline in most lakes around here doesn't get above low 60's.

Wish I wasn't so busy this weekend. I'm jonesing to go out and shoot something! Any time you need some extra crew send me a PM. I can fly down for a couple of days if I have the days off.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom