I'm almost back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebelly

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have not been on SB since January something, I have been planning my wedding which is taking place this Saturday. After its all over I plan to hit the water hard!!! It has been about 4 months since my last dive so I have alot of catch up to do. I will be looking to dive Blue Heron Bridge as often as possible simply because it is free...(Weddings are expensive). Anyone diving BHB looking for a buddy or a tag along let me know. See you all in the water!

I have not been on SB since January something, I have been planning my wedding which is taking place this Saturday. After its all over I plan to hit the water hard!!!!

Have you asked for permission yet? :D Before the wedding it may have been. OK see ya later. After the wedding. YOU WANT TO DO WHAT? NOT OVER MY DEAD BODY. GO CLEAN THE GARAGE AND TAKE OUT THE TRASH!!!!!! :D:D

Gary D.

Thanks for the words of wisdom! Actually after the wedding she is planning on getting certified!!! I am dragging her into my addiction!

Thanks for the words of wisdom! Actually after the wedding she is planning on getting certified!!! I am dragging her into my addiction!

That's almost "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" material.

You sound like you're going to be too busy so I won't mention we're diving both days this weekend. :D

Ken

heh, I got married last June, and I can completely agree with you that weddings are expensive and time consuming (and mine was cheap in comparison to most weddings!). But after the wedding, there's a lot of free time to do fun things like diving....even better if you can suck your wife into the new addiction! :wink:

hahaha... if you think weddings are expensive, wait till the divorce!
(sorry, no jinks intended)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom