WTS: Dive Computers - Zeagle N2ition and Suunto Favor (x2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe_tucker

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've decided to buy the Liquivision X1 so I'm selling all my extra gear to fund the purchase (at least part of it)

Here's what I have:

Zeagle N2ition (purchased from ScubaToys in late 2008) - it is in excellent condition, no scratches or scuffs at all. I've got the computer itself, the box, the stock wrist strap, and the tech bungie mount ($20 add-on). I will also include a copy of my receipt from ScubaToys.

Asking $275 shipped

Two Suunto Favor Air Only Computers - These were released by Suunto in the late nineties and are great air computers. They are in near perfect condition, no scratches at all. I also have the original manual for each one and had the battery changed in the last month on each computer. I just got back from the Caribbean and took them with me to make sure they worked. They performed beautifully. This would be great for a new diver or someone who doesn't think they'll use Nitrox or as a backup.

Asking $75 shipped for each computer

These prices are for shipping and paypal for the CONUS only.

I'm sitting in an airport as I post, but will post photos tomorrow if they aren't already sold.

Thanks.

Joe

Photos added for your enjoyment. I am willing to discuss offers.

Attachments

• _PAS3139.jpg
    _PAS3139.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 116
  • _PAS3143.jpg
    _PAS3143.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 138
  • _PAS3145.jpg
    _PAS3145.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 164
  • _PAS3148.jpg
    _PAS3148.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 112
  • _PAS3149.jpg
    _PAS3149.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 80
  • _PAS3150.jpg
    _PAS3150.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 88
The Zeagle computer has been sold. Make me an offer on the other two, I might just take it.

do the suuntos have gauge mode

My Cobra does. FWIW

do the suuntos have gauge mode

The Favor does not have a gauge mode. It is a simple, very reliable air only computer. They work great, but they are very basic.

Sorry for the delay. Our internet at home has been sketchy and ScubaBoard is blocked from work. I concur with Firefyter, they do not have Gauge Mode. They do have a fairly rudimentary deco algorithm though.

Okay - update. One of the Favors is sold.

Here's what remains:

1 Suunto Favor as described and pictured above. - $75.00 shipped and paypal'd within the CONUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom