Help- Need Dive School Miami/Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mikel

Reaction score
This a repeat of other post with a better/more clear (I hope) title. Need help selecting school that can teach DM and through instructor should that be desired.

Received a couple mixed opinions about school I found myself (Divers Unlimited) and also found ProDive but no feedback.

Open to any ideas- need recommendations/comments as this is a major expense! And, think I want school as will need a lot of time in pool to practice. Any help appreciated!!!! If a comment you don't want to post pls send to seaquest001@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Hi Kent,

Yes, and I sent you a response. Thank you again. I did not mention it here as anything "off board" I treat as private so hopefully no one would be shy about expressing really strong opinions pro or con about a school based on their personal experience if they don't want to post to board.

I found two more- Hall's (but too far away) and Force E . Anyone have any comments?

Note- if there is area on board that discusses school pls advise me so I don't waste people's time- I'm not good at navigating discussion boards!

well there is pro-dive in fort lauderdale if you really want to spend some money...

on one of this months scuba mags either Rodales or PADI whatever one of the persons talks about their own personal dm training experience...they went through PRO DIVE down here.

fernando

I did my IDC and IE with Pro Dive back in the early 90's and still dive with them on the Pro Diver II several time's a month. Knowing the staff and the facilities as I do I can highly recommend them as one of the most professional and through training facilities in South Florida. You will pay for it, Pro Dive isn't cheap, but as they say "You get what you pay for". Just to let you know how well respected they are I run into people from all over the world everytime I dive with them that have come here just to do their training with Pro Dive. I've met people from Italy, France, UK, Isreal, Norway and several other countries in just the last year.

Just my 2 cents.

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom