Danish guy coming to Brisbane 28th-1st june, hoping to find a spearfishing buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kirlu7

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
hi..

Im living in Auckland at the moment (working in a company as an intern 6months) but im coming to brisbane to visit a friend (thinking of arriving in the evening of 28th may and leave on the 1st in the evening)..

I'm thinking of bringing my spearfishing gear (that i brought all the way from DK) so that i can catch some fish for dinner one or two times on my short visit.

That is if there is anybody that would like to go out on a trip with me..

I do not want to go alone since I have never been in australia waters before and do not know the areas.

I have been doing allot of spearfishing here in NZ the last cupple of months, and about 3 years back in Denmark. (i'm 26 summers if it makes a difference)

So if there are anybody that are keen taking me on a trip then please let me know..
My best day is friday 29th from the morning.. but it is not a must that it is that day:D

I'm still looking for a good ticket price so that i can bring my gear, so if there is a sertan airline that is cheap thouse days please let me know :)

If it is possible to borrow a speargun, so that i do not have to pay for extra luggage, that would be nice, but it is not a must...

Cheers ulrik (a.k.a. Rick. Its easier to say ;-) )

come on.. is it that hard to find the time to go spearfishing with someone else than the local ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom