scuba/freediving bag in one?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What's a free-diver need to take with him/her? A pair of fins, mask and maybe a pair of Speedos?

I think it's main purpose of fitting a pair of freediving fins makes it great for that and not so useful for scuba gear or anything else. What does overall use mean, you plan to carry this on a plane, check it, use it on boats, or just use it to carry stuff around locally? I think the contents would be vulnerable in a long skinny bag like that if you checked it, especially if you had scuba fins rather than free diving fins in there which would provide some support. And it's too long and large overall for carry on in most places (never mind that they claim "King of the Overhead Compartment") yet you couldn't fit a BC in it. Seems like an awkward size to use on most dive boats and too long to fit under a boat seat unless you fold it in half.

thanks for the info guys, well i'm kinda new at this so i was just thinking of maybe it could all fit in there :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom