St. Maarten/St. Martin Trip Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Docc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Back from st. Maarten/St. Martin and uploaded some photos in my gallery.

Attachments

• IMG_3180.jpg
    IMG_3180.jpg
    419.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2532.jpg
    IMG_2532.jpg
    375 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_2675.jpg
    IMG_2675.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2610.jpg
    IMG_2610.jpg
    395.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2615.jpg
    IMG_2615.jpg
    328.5 KB · Views: 70
I was on the island last week as well. Dove with Ocean Explorers on Friday the 19th.

cheers

I dove with Dive Safaris (right across the road on the other side of the bridge from Ocean Explorers) and Octupusdiving. It was quite enjoyable. I'll be glad when they finish up the road upgrade work though.

Docc!!! You're back!!! What did you bring me? :wink:

Were those taken on a shark dive or did you just happen across a bunch of them? If so, how long has St. Martin been doing shark dives? I went there many years ago and they certainly weren't popular back then.

Were those taken on a shark dive or did you just happen across a bunch of them? If so, how long has St. Martin been doing shark dives? I went there many years ago and they certainly weren't popular back then.

It was an organized shark dive done by DiveSafaris in Simpson Bay. They do a very imformative shark seminar along with it. I learned a lot and got an awesome dive in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom