Boats on MS Gulf Coast?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

meigs3

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Are their any boats that go out of any of the MS Coast locations? Not trying to answer my own question but I am guessing not since the LDS's in NOLA and B.R. come to Gulf Shores. I will be in Biloxi visiting some other kinds of boats and thought I might break up my winning spree with a dive or two.

Stay in Foley, the water is probably clearer! Actually, if you go out far enough you can probably get clear water out at a rig. I was in Hattiesburg for a year and did all my diving at Gulf Shores and points East.

You might visit ardischarterboats.com

They are on the MS coat.

Try Sea Urchins in Hattiesburg, Ms. He was taking his boat out last summer. He was going out of either Biloxi or Gulfport on the weekends.

i hit the rigs last weekend and you got to drop down about 20 feet in muddy dark water the it opens up with about 20 to 30 foot of vis look at the dive shop there was a boat that gos out and in fl there is a boat that gos out the water is clearer there

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom