I'm new to pensacola :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sontek

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey, I was wondering what dive shop you guys recommend... I just got here a couple days ago and I want to take the advanced open water course and purchase a BC and Regulator.

And if anyone is going diving anytime let me know! I don't know anyone out here and want to get acquainted with the dive sites :)

Well here at the West Florida Dive Club we are a bit partial to the Bay Breeze Dive Center as they are the sponsor of the club for most of our events. Check out the dive club at www.westfloridadiveclub.com we meet the first Tuesday of each month and try to dive at least once a month as a group. It is a great place to meet new divers and hopefully learn something in the meantime. We meet next door to the Bay Breeze Dive Center at the Bay Beach Inn at 6:30PM, you can get more details at Bay Breeze dive center which is just south of the 3 mile Bridge in Gulf Breeze Florida! Hope to meet you real soon!

Barry Shively
West Florida Dive Club, President

Hey, I was wondering what dive shop you guys recommend... I just got here a couple days ago and I want to take the advanced open water course and purchase a BC and Regulator.

And if anyone is going diving anytime let me know! I don't know anyone out here and want to get acquainted with the dive sites :)

I did the Big 'O' two weeks ago, you will get many dives on her while you are there.

I would steer clear of the "Scuba Shack".

I do recommend the "Bay Breeze Dive Center".

I visited both, the first was, shall we say, "flashy and greedy" and the latter was "professional and economical".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom